EGR 0.00% 14.0¢ ecograf limited

A lot of abuse to EGR but when I see the performance of syr,...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    A lot of abuse to EGR but when I see the performance of syr, nvx, mns, bkt, ev1 and many more, I feel lucky to be invested in this company. Call it, good management skills or whatever, The reality is doing nothing in the last 3 years and saving the cash has worked out. BKT and EV1 are diluting themselves day and night to survive. EGR has no such compulsion. They have enough cash to hold their ground and bargain hard. Wait and watch, the ones who tried shortcuts are failing. If you have to challenge the cheap graphite from China, then you have to produce even cheaper than that. The three companies that I follow are EV1, BKT, and EGR, all aligned to produce the cheapest graphite in the world in Tanzania. Ev1 and BKT are diluting because they are cash-starved. This leaves EGR in a very good position and bargain hard. They have got good relationship and a clear vision. You don't get every day a chance to invest in a company that has a market cap of $58 mil with almost $40 mil in cash (no. are approx) and one of the promising products in an environment where oil prices are jacked up in an era of possible recession. The way oil-producing countries are behaving, there is only one way to cut inflation, reduce oil and use electric trucks in transportation. Everything is miraculously aligned for a graphite business to explode. Not that far, just need to wait. I lost patience here and moved some cash in syr, nvx, mns and a couple of more, only to loose money 3 times faster than here. I hope not others do that. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.238K 15.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96084 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55496 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ 11428
Last updated 14.20pm 14/06/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.