EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

I'm sure management knows what is required of it, and what they...

1. 7,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3257
    I'm sure management knows what is required of it, and what they would have released as an official ASX release in the past, they may not now warrant.

I dare say this type of information (in the context of a release from the co) could be deemed worthy of either a media or an official ASX release. I have seen several companies change the frequency of their releases in preference to including such information in quarterly and annual reports... and stating it upfront from the outset.

"Damned if they do and damned if they don't" seems to be a backdrop to whichever is the narrative at the time Less volatility in the SP may also be preferable in attracting institutional financiers and partners. I have to say that it was pleasing to see how relaxed AS looked in the recent interview with Arne Lutsch. The social media battering that AS had been copping last year and the year I hope has now abated. It's a good sign that tangible progress is being made toward achieving the original (and improved) plan and that are finally seeing the reversal in sentiment and SP that the co. will be deserving of if the mission is accomplished.

I also imagine AS believing that the co. now has a registry of a more loyal LT investor base. Well, that's my undetailed perception of the perception that would want to be conveyed at this juncture (if some get my drift). wink.png

The above is purely my observation as a sideliner not wishing to upset the status quo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.712K 52.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25950 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 9317
Last updated 14.17pm 08/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.