LMG 6.38% 4.4¢ latrobe magnesium limited

general discussion, page-1057

1. 4,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    I wrote the following about two weeks ago.

"If there is not an LMG price sensitive announcement associated with this event, I will shut the f-up and walk away but still hold."

An honest person admits when they were wrong. I wrote the above sentence just as I going into a severe Bipolar low. I ended up in hospital. Nevertheless, the announcement wasn't price sensitive, so I was definitely wrong.

I did shut up for about 9 days but now I am on a high so I'm a chatterbox again.
    Please understand that I am very thankful for the compliments given. Thank you.

It is very important for me to disclose that I have a range of mental health diagnosis and I implore readers to understand that my Post are only my thoughts and that HC is good for me in expressing my thoughts.

So, please do not see any advice in my posts. If they assist in your own personal analysis, then that is wonderful but certainly not financial advice.

Some further thought that I have had, as I read back through announcements again.

"Construction" which includes putting all project elements in place and includes fencing, roading, signage, electrical connection, refurbishment of the administration building, soil testing, etc have all been undertaken and sequentially completed.

There are a raft of other construction alements in train, including procurement, tenders, delivery's, logistics planning, etc. We are not privy to all that would be in progress as part of "construction" that are not necessarily news worthy but certainly being progressed through the first quarter of 2022.

LMG do not need to construct buildings, they need to install plant and equipment, as it is attainable based upon leed times that they are not in control of. Then align and connect the work flow of the processes according to engineering plans.

It is true that construction commenced in the 1st quarter 2022 and to say it hasn't is a very narrow view imo.

Regards

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $96.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $69.98K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 779254 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 30441 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.