LMG 2.38% 4.1¢ latrobe magnesium limited

general discussion, page-1080

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hi Ken,

I think the chances of any company putting such detailed info out is approximately zero. For a start it is new tech, Why give others any heads up??

From managements POV, they would end up having to field too many enquiries into minutiae posed by arm chair critiques and other more serious troublemakers or time wasters. Why post information and make a rod for your own back?

Basically, the exercise would be of little value to the company because the biggest holders have a good idea of what is happening, and the raft of needy small holders would be firing in questions and their very valuable suggestions, all of each requiring speedy attention. All because they over invested, didn't educate themselves (i.e. fear) or are trying to chisel out some edge for themselves (i.e. greed).

Nobody appreciates anyone going through their computer code or their underwear. In both cases, whatever is found will be nasty. Will be the same here looking through SWOT with arm chair egos positing in essence, they know better how to run the company or just an ego trip for wannabes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $97.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $37.39K 910.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202469 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68519 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.