LMG 4.65% 4.5¢ latrobe magnesium limited

general discussion, page-1089

1. 4,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Hi @Kenco
    I heartily concur.
    LMG are in an infant position in many ways. Some understanding is the 1000tpa plant is a pure "demonstration plant". What are they demonstrating? Not the process which has been proven but rather the process has not been proven at scale. That is the reason that LMG have started with 1000tpa and then state the expansion could be 10,000tpa plus!!!!.
    The question worth asking by all investors is regarding confidence....Have LMG demonstrated throughout their communication for many years that they are supremely confident of scaling success.. My reading and analysis is that LMG are highly confident and also massively conservative. Isn't that not a wonderful stance in many ways. LMG is very aware of contingency and the protection of share holders!
    Marketing has to be congruent with current progress and success, otherwise we are riding a "hot balloon".
    The Hindenburg comes to mind...
    The website, presentations, reports are endeavouring to stay in step with relevant progress. Is the current marketing In alignment with current achievements and other aspects, I do cut them some slack.
    Nevertheless, I have personally voiced concern with presentation quality and website enthusiasm a number of times. I remain a massive advocate and confident investor.
    I will finish by asking if LMG can consider taking a leaf from another book, that I believe in many ways to be on a similar trajectory but not with such great credentials as LMG.
    In due course LMG should seek to emulate the confidence, the enthusiasm and exciting presentation put forward by Western Magnesium...

https://www.westernmagnesium.com/about-us
    All imo

Regards Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $98.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $144.6K 3.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 382595 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 178676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.