LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

general discussion, page-1237

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    A good back of the envelope analysis @jumpstart..
    Although it assumes only royalty payments to LMG. I think they’ll have a significant stake in at least the first overseas project. Plus of course full ownership of the Latrobe plant. Also the revenue from the sale of SCM may be significantly higher at least it is in the projected revenue forecast for the Latrobe Valley plant - roughly 50%.
    l think the forecast share price by Walletinvestor.com is almost certainly wrong. If the company achieves its goals as stated then the share price is going to be MUCH higher than 27.7 cents by 2028. I would expect that price to be hit by the end of 2024 tbh. Based on a conservative PE ratio of 15 the projected earnings are such that the share price should be north of $1 by 2028 by my calculations. Geopolitical factors may also be in LMG’s favour regarding US-China relations. The last company announcement already alluded to this regarding the heavy anti-dumping import duty resulting in a magnesium price DOUBLE that of the China spot price for magnesium.
    So the share price will either be north of $1 in 2028 or less than 2 cents because it’s not commercially viable for whatever reason.
    All imho

Jasp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.