LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

@PThomas haha PM = pie maker, pretty mad, poetic moron..... Imo...

1. 4,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    @PThomas haha PM = pie maker, pretty mad, poetic moron.

Imo (Just chewing the fat, so the old saying goes)

Regarding the demonstration plant, the calm before the storm has to be expected to a certain extent.
    LMG have very much to concentrate on at the moment to bring the demonstration plant to fruition. The project management required at this point in to time would be extensive when considering there would be some on-the-hop development as there is in all new projects from my experience.

I read and appreciate for very long-term holders the fact that LMG have taken so long to get to where they are now. After reading all past announcements, it can be clearly seen that LMG are fundamentally starting a new business now. It is a significant leap to transform from a proposition and aspirations, to a fully developed business structure, business systems and operational plant based upon new technologies.

We are not privy to the detail of all aspects of development and perhaps don't even need to be. I agree of course that a project update is well overdue. Nevertheless, the important and critical aspects needed imo have been communicated at this point in time.

We know the project plan and its:
    Primary products
    Project funding
    Project location
    Location ownership
    Science/technology
    Key stakeholders
    Feedstock
    Local Gov approval
    EPA approval
    ESG aspirations
    CO2 reduction goal
    Patents
    Offtakes
    Logistic management
    Procurement
    Construction
    Etc...

I know we're not there yet but we know a heck of alot that inspires security and confidence imo.
    Apart from progress timing for commissioning of the demonstration plant, which has already been scheduled for end Q2 (likely late Q3 imo), there is not much to say regarding the demo plant apart from engineering progress which is directly connected to the plant commissioning . We can see this 'pregnant pause' by the constant regurgitation of what we already know.

In the interim, the PFS A and B for the 100,000tpa plant, well that's a different story. March now and the year marching on. The delay is disappointing but not too disconcerting., we need the demonstration plant to 'demonstrate' in irder to really propel LMG forward.

The location for the 100,000tpa plant will be chosen, any partnerships will be disclosed and new offtakes will be announced. Looking forward to the detail being released and the broader implications soon.
    Come ono LMG, an update for your shareholders certainly wouldn't go astray.

Champing at the bit to be honest.

Regards

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.