LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Thanks for your views Ken.I must admit that am becoming somewhat...

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Thanks for your views Ken.
    I must admit that am becoming somewhat concerned at the quality of communication. I feel that in the last 3 months there has been lots of lost opportunity. When we look at the Board and Management Team there is nobody with any communications skills(https://www.latrobemagnesium.com/team). I just realised there are 7 people on the Board while the Management team is only 4(5 if we include DP)

Providing a monthly update on their website(if not through an announcement via ASX) on status of tenders, awarding of tenders, progress and delivery of packages to site, refinement of commissioning plans, progress on the 10,000tpa plant approvals and finance, progress on the 100,000tpa plant approvals and investment- all these aggregate to intangible value that can provide confidence to the market translating to a supportive platform to the share price.

I fear that the 3 month commissioning process will suffer the same fate - titbits on linked in and occasional conference presentation in some obscure internet post. The commissioning will demonstrate a functional demo plant which will then (post September) demonstrate the process works and what type of extraction efficiencies are possible. These will all be important milestones that can gradually build confidence in the market if managed and communicated well.

Sorry to sound so negative, but I see so much potential and the lack of comms strategy is dragging it down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.