LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Hi TropicAs you know, I have raised concerns about the...

1. 4,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Hi Tropic

As you know, I have raised concerns about the communications of LMG on HC many times. There are also a decent amount of emails concerning communication that I have sent to DP over the last 2 years.

I am in full agreement with you.

About 6 months ago I was fed up with my own attempts and the spitting into the wind. My recent post was based upon the current status quo and modus operandi. LMG is the worst communicator in business I have seen in my 43 years of work so far.

You may remember that I raised the issue of what I believe was LMG's lack of adherence to ASX Disclosure rules. I quoted:

ASX Listing Rule 3.1

Listing Rule 3.1 requires that the Company must immediately notify ASX of any information the Company becomes aware of concerning itself that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the Company’s securities.
    (I think I'm a reasonable person )

This information is referred to as “Price Sensitive Information”. The Material effect must be assessed having regard to all the relevant background information, including past announcements that have been made by the Company and other generally available information. Information is likely to be material if it may affect security values or influence investment decisions, and information in which security holders, investors and ASX have a legitimate interest.

We have seen the share price demise for a very long time and I would think that the lack of extending "material" information (that affects security values), has been a factor. I do believe as you do, that the lack of disclosure has influenced investment decisions.
    As you point out, there are many examples of material information of all project activities (All three phases, 1000,10, 000 and 100,000tpa) that should be communicated in regular project updates, and meet the ASX requirements. Project updates that would be "Price Sensitive". Material information that includes all the points of shareholder interest that you have outlined and more.

My recent post was also an attempt to lay out the milestones that we should, at a minimum expect to be communicated. My poorly structured post was an attempt at providing encouragement in this time of information vacuum.

Lets hope that the next Quarterly Report is a great deal more comprehensive than what we have seen in the past.

I will consider taking the time to write a thorough email to Board and not directed to DP. Topics would including your very valid points and my own pondering. I will post the response here just for those interested.

Kind regards to you

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.