LMG 4.44% 4.3¢ latrobe magnesium limited

general discussion, page-1637

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    It seems that the quarterly issued 30th January was also a defacto January progress report.

The next (February) progress report should be issued week of 4th March.
    Couple of things we need to look out for:
    1. Tax rebate of $12.6M. I sense there is an issue here and it's not a trivial amount of money. I'd really like to know what the tax office is saying however what is more impotant i sthat we get it.
    2. End of March MgO production date - wherher this is still on track - the last communication indicated some if they need it.
    3. Cost over-run that preciptated a capital raise. I'd really like to know was(were) the underlying driver(s) for the cost over-run. Was it the delay of tax rebate?? I'm hoping we don't get a dumping after this current capital raise.

Looks like stage 2 has gone into hiatus until stage 1 is complete, and Peter Church is stuck in 2nd gear on stage 3. Hopefully with the Christmas/New year period over, we might get some traction and progress. If he comes back and says that the Chinese Lunae New Year stalled progress then I know he's digging for excuses.

I urge you all to remember these delays when we next vote for their remuneration packages. We need to ensure that a portion(at least 25%) of remuneration is contingent on performance ie performance base remuneration or performance bonuses. This Board needs to be given incentive to perform especially when you have 7 of them for such a small company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $99.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $124.8K 2.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199435 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.