LMG 1.02% 5.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

It seems that the quarterly issued 30th January was also a...

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    It seems that the quarterly issued 30th January was also a defacto January progress report.

The next (February) progress report should be issued week of 4th March.
    Couple of things we need to look out for:
    1. Tax rebate of $12.6M. I sense there is an issue here and it's not a trivial amount of money. I'd really like to know what the tax office is saying however what is more impotant i sthat we get it.
    2. End of March MgO production date - wherher this is still on track - the last communication indicated some if they need it.
    3. Cost over-run that preciptated a capital raise. I'd really like to know was(were) the underlying driver(s) for the cost over-run. Was it the delay of tax rebate?? I'm hoping we don't get a dumping after this current capital raise.

Looks like stage 2 has gone into hiatus until stage 1 is complete, and Peter Church is stuck in 2nd gear on stage 3. Hopefully with the Christmas/New year period over, we might get some traction and progress. If he comes back and says that the Chinese Lunae New Year stalled progress then I know he's digging for excuses.

I urge you all to remember these delays when we next vote for their remuneration packages. We need to ensure that a portion(at least 25%) of remuneration is contingent on performance ie performance base remuneration or performance bonuses. This Board needs to be given incentive to perform especially when you have 7 of them for such a small company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $43.78K 875.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 242144 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 206594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 408938
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.