LMG 5.88% 3.2¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Hi fellow holders, particularly those that post messages worth...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi fellow holders, particularly those that post messages worth reading - shout out to CGuv, Jumpstart, Tropic, PThomas and particularly Ken (roo boy);

I sent an email to David Patterson this morning enquiring about the progress of the R & D Tax Rebate.

I received the following response within about 30 minutes (I have cut and pasted my email).

Cheers,

Val

I refer to an announcement made whereby you were anticipating that the R & D Tax Incentive was going to be received, from memory, before Christmas 2023.

I see that there has not yet been an announcement as to its receipt. That is correct

Questions:

1. Will you be announcing to the market when the R & D Tax Incentive is received? Definitely
    2. Do you still anticipate receiving the R & D Tax Incentive? Yes. I believe that we are the only company that has had two Advanced Findings issued by AusIndustry approving the demonstration plant. The ATO only has the right to question the amount spent on the activities. We are a listed company and the accounts are audited so we do not have a question about the numbers.
    3. Have you been in discussions with the ATO as to the progress? Yes. They have asked us for two lots of information the last one was provided on 9 January and we have been talking to them every few weeks. They have mentioned that they will provides with a further update by the end of February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $10.96K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81168 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 146673 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.