LMG 1.02% 5.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Guys, you need to take a vallium. Your expectations may be...

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Guys, you need to take a vallium. Your expectations may be surpassing reality. If it gets beyond 8c on production announcement i will be pleasantly surprised!

What is most critical is extraction efficiency(not only for different types of fly ash but also Ni slags). Once they test fly ashes, they will evaluate slags. That's what defines if the patent process works at commercial scale. That's what investors are interested to know for a decision on whether to invest.

Further , the extraction efficiency will be different for each type of ash/slag, and same for SCM. We have a long journey ahead to test all these different raw materials and the beauty is that with each one that shows good extraction efficiency announcement, it will incrementally elevate share price. I'm just a bit concerned if they will earn enough to operate the Demo plant to test all these materials .

If they don't get a big investor early on, they will be itching for another capital raise. If the leadership doesn't change I think it may be a blessing if there is a takeover.

If they announce production on thr 16th, it will be the first time in years that an expectation has been met - that's good reason to celebrate in itself !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $43.78K 875.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 242144 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 206594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 408938
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.