LMG 1.02% 5.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Well we shouldn't be surprised. I don't recall LMG ever meeting...

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Well we shouldn't be surprised. I don't recall LMG ever meeting a milestone and today is no exception!!

It goes to show what inept management is in place. If your're going to announce a production date, you would think they would build in some buffer days and instead of announcing a date mid month they could have announced an end or beginning of month and give themselves some extra time plus the opportunity to announce production earlier than planned.

But no, once again we see very poor judgement. They made an assumption that because they commissioned individual components that the whole process was going to be ready for production. Any fool knows that when you commission a production plant you don't only commission individual componnets but you have to commission the process.

Now we know why DP and the rest of the Board are not on a performance bonus remuneration scheme - because they can't do what they say they will do = unprofessional. Seriously, this is another failure to meet a deadline which in turn erodes shareprice and company value. I wonder if anyone on the Board phoned DP today asking why an announcement didn't go out announcing MgO production?

The Board desperately needs to appoint a new CEO, DP needs to stand aside after yet another dismal failure. I still stand by what I siad earlier - we will be lucky to make 8c whenever MgO production is announced. If they don't announce it this week it will fall to 4.8c. After that it's freefall.

I hold in the hope we get a new CEO soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $43.78K 875.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 242144 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 206594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 408938
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.