LMG 4.00% 4.8¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Spot on @PThomasWe will get our MgO soon enough though. Maybe...

1. 4,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Spot on @PThomas

We will get our MgO soon enough though. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week but it will be soon.

To all...

Yes of course it is disappointing that we did not get the announcement, and also that it is yet another failed significant milestone. Of course it is also very disappointing for those who needed an opportunity to exit LMG, for whatever reason.

It is an absolute necessity for any business that is to be well managed, to meet schedules by estimating conservatively. Whether it be quotes, project fundamentals, budgets, receivables and deliverables, all need to be conservative. Delivery of all fundamentals then needs to go beyond stakeholder and customer expectations. In addition, project reports must be communicated professionally and honestly,

When unforseen and unknowns arise, the communicated of setbacks of high importance must be contemporaneous with events.

Money talks and bull-crap walks. The frustration and disgust of stakeholders must be avoided in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. Business confidence must be embedded and exuded within the business and transmitted to all stakeholders , fence sitters and potential customers.

Bumbling along in business does not cut the mustard. Bumbling along in business is a sure recipe to encourage dissension.

A conservative stance shields a business from disappointments, ridicule and revolt. A conservative stance provide scope for contingencies and adjustments in order to meet or exceed scheduled milestones and their associated communication.
    A conservative stance exhibits wisdom, self control and builds business confidence.

A we'll established and proven strategy of business operations, is to 'under promise and to then over deliver'. It is astonishing that LMG have not developed a comprehensive understanding and application of this fundamental base aspect of project management; which is the simple and honest application of conservative and realistic estimates of schedules.

Have LMG not ever been taught about the professional development and application of ghantt charts? Holy guacamole Batman, get your act together!

MgO will be produced but boy-o-boy this management team is naive in regard to management communication!

I have no doubt that the majority of you know all of this, why why the heck don't LMG Management know it?

Stepping down off my soap box now, as I've done my rant. Hahaha

All in my opinion.

Regards
    Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $12.36K 252.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1197300 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 70250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 139600
Last updated 15.55pm 29/04/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.