LMG 1.02% 5.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Thanks Jackstor for that link. I think it's quite obvious that...

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Thanks Jackstor for that link. I think it's quite obvious that the interview with Proactive recorded on 19th April. was meant to coincode with a 16th April production date. Unfortunately they did not coincide and it was meant to promote ( the expectation) that LMG was in production mode and that marketing would be communicated to the investor world for their hopefully, interest in investment. Sadly we are not going to get the promotional value out of it.

We will get to MgO bagging eventually, even though it's one hell of a rocky road. Peterwilliams84 raised a very valid point in whether the delays are a technical or design issue - hopefully they are just technical issues however I can't understand why technical issues were not captured during wet commissioning. The delays unfortunately have shifted the sp to a lower base. It would have been nice to announce production off a base of about 6c or higher which it would have been if they met their announced target dates.

While trading is small volumes, we will see it dip down to the 4.8c support level again, which gives a good apportunity to accumulate.

The really big test is not whether we get to production or not - that will happen eventually. The commercial scale performance of the hydromet process will be the big test - how much of Mg is extracted from the fly ash and whether any imputities will be extracted with it. The lab analysis will be critical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $43.78K 875.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 242144 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 206594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 408938
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.