LMG 4.88% 4.3¢ latrobe magnesium limited

I visited the Tramway Road installation on 12 June and spent an...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I visited the Tramway Road installation on 12 June and spent an hour talking to LMG staff. I made notes of my visit, but am reluctant to post them on HC as they are based on nothing more than a casual conversation with an unannounced visitor. I told the staff that I would disclose no information to anyone, pending the publication of a progress report from the company. I stressed that a report in similar vein to the detailed, matter-of-fact report of March is vital to shareholders and should be made available to them as soon as possible so as to assist them in deciding whether or not to take up the current 1 for 15 offer. I did say that I would post my notes on HC, incomplete and inaccurate though they might be, if no progress report is forthcoming.

I want to check my notes with staff at the plant, but have no telephone or e-mail address for Tramway Road. I have so far telephoned head office three times requesting contact details for Tramway Road, but have received no reply.

I agree with you that the assay results are crucial and if the company knows them it s improper to withhold them until after the capital raise is concluded,

I know the staff at Tramway Road read HC and I am outing myself to them by posting this! I thank them for their candour and civility and for their obvious dedication to the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $94.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $73.09K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 854777 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 732395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.