LMG 0.00% 4.1¢ latrobe magnesium limited

general discussion, page-2072

1. 4,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    I do not doubt what is being said, except I don't think it is being said correctly. Remembering there were over 90 contractors and subcontractors on site, the "laying off" could easily be the finish of some contracted works.

At this stage, and waiting for further finance, machinery and equipment to be received, boilermakers, general construction workers, and numerous other subcontractors would likely be going off-site for now. Further contracts will proceed in the future as the plant is further expanded and as finances allow.

When there is insufficient information, conspiracy theories, conjecture, and conjured crap try to fill the void. We can end up jumping at shadows. We can also end up making rash decision.

I'm not pretending that we are not in a very strange position at the moment. The silence is deafening. The fact that we do not know exactly where we are at the moment does generate a degree of anxiety, fear, and then anger.

The roots of frustration have been born from a lack of concise, factual, and sufficient information. LMG's obligations under ASX disclosure rules have not been met, in my opinion. In my honest opinion, LMG should be called out by the Securities Commission for a blatant and inept non-conformance via nondisclosure of critical company information.

I sense that all milestones will come to fruition, but not according to previous expectations of time, expenditure, or plans.

There is simply not enough evidence for any truly accurate, useful arguments at this point in time. We tread water and wait for news, not noise.
    Nevertheless, let the circus continue.

I'm searching for strategies to evoke change. Perhaps it's time for a vote of 'no confidence' in the entire board. Time to call an Extraordinary General Meeting, and voting via proxy to make some serious amendments to performance indicators and remuneration. We need number to make change.

Keep chewing the cud.

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $121.1K 2.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69434 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 39713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.