LMG 4.76% 4.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Something I had forgotten.I posted early last year that a plant...

1. 1,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Something I had forgotten.
    I posted early last year that a plant of this type needs to operate 24hrs. You can't just start it up for 8hrs/day. That means it needs 3 shifts of operators. I think it was the April report where LMG said they were advertising to hire plant operators. That probably explains why the plant is not operating - they don't yet have the staff to operate it 24hrs/day. Whether they have the cash to pay them is a separate issue(they will $'s have in July). So we probably won't see it operating until July for those reasons - the recruitment process takes time.

I recall the last stage of commissioning was wet commissioning where they put fly ash through the plant process and that was probabaly what we saw on 13th May with the 200 odd kg's of MgO. It probabaly had the added benefit that it allowed them to get the rebate.

Still have some concerns about financials - maybe the next quarterly will give some clarity. Thanks Honest Rick, if we are getting a report next week - it can't come soon enough!! When there is a vacuum of knowledge it will be filled by creationists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $87.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $181.9K 4.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 686154 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 1330422 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.