LMG 6.06% 3.5¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Hi Rick,They remaimn a "going concern" because when you add up...

1. 1,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Hi Rick,
    They remaimn a "going concern" because when you add up asset value it covers debts. More importantly their main problem is cashflow, because they are spending money and they are not earning any and even when the Demo plant is fully operating there will be no profits. The only money coming in is from loans, capital raises and tax rebates. There is one tax rebate each year. Loan facility is almost exhausted but for $3M available in January(let's not talk about the interest on that loan), and the market is fatigued from capital raises.

I think the best opportunistic likelihood, is that if they get the demo plant working successfully producing ingots, then they may get a big US or Asian investor.
    Second best would be to hold some of the rebate and carry more of the loan to fast track that Demo plant and progress stage 2. Speaking about the tax rebate, we should be hearing something shortly - we are almost at the end of the first quarter of the financial year. The next quarterly will be interesting.

This management is an absolute shocker and their marketing Company(Proactive)must be someone operating out of a shed in their backyard - their fact checking is non-existent. I don't know how the 7 Directors on the Board sleep at night. We should be due the nexty AGM soon and I'm keen to see the remuneration plan and whether they will introduce performance based pay for DP and Peter Church. We so much need new leadership of this Company.

The share price should surge on announcement of 24hr MgO production - provided it's an honest realistic announcement and not a half baked mis-leading one like back in May. What it will surge to, is anyone's guess but I don't expect anything higher than 6c because we will be surging from such a low base now. Hang in there - some good should come out of all this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.