FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-10037

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    "Dear Brett

After reading the announcement today 5/9/24 it seems we are no nearer to the distribution of LLL shares or capital of money the company I so rightly invested in. I originally thought this was a good honest company that the BOD would look after its shareholders doing all it could in the short and long term. From an outside point of view this announcement was pointless as every topic there is a BUT to the solution with no dates or timeline to reimburse LLL share or funds to shareholders. It seems, no not seems but is happening from where the BOD of directors are just dragging this on and on while lining their pockets with ridiculous salary packages. I will not bore you with my thoughts on the Michael Anderson fiasco and the $200 Million we threw down the drain. Yet I still struggle to believe that was real and happened.

I will finish up with that if you or the board have any sort of character as people/human beings you fast forward this mess asap and do whatever it takes to fix this. Two years in suspension and more has been plenty of time to get this fixed. Like others I have been mentally and crippled by FFX and its shortcoming of what you may call a Board Of Directors. "

Forwarded, on death ears for sure but at least i feel better for all of 2 mins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.