FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-1017

1. 9,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2938
    While I agree they will take every dollar given, hopefully not more than $30 mill; I think a debt facility won't be far behind this SPP.
    Financiers will want to see LLL financed and pushed off - and a cash backing in FFX remaining. Debt facility for gold project to open in March 2022 after demerger IMO, with ann to that effect in December.

Personally I'm waiting for the DFS - due imminently. Lets see if GF have brought some new processing with them. I note PLS reached an agreement to develop and market a new processing technique for fine grained spod a few months back. I think GF will have had our ore for the best part of a year, and working on their own process specifically for the feed, both at the plant level, and the chem conversion processing. Either to work on fine grained spod, or increase the grain size, while maintaining recovery. With the stage 2 plant size case also in the DFS, and the increased prices surely a minimum of a $4 billion dollar NPV for the project, of which LLL would have $1.7 billion share. Currently at, what $300 mill?

Conservative 5 bags on LLL to be made, and a couple on the gold too. You aren't going to make anywhere close to that from here with LTR, AVZ, CXO etc. And LLL will be up and running well before the two big ones in that list also.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3826/3826147-f0460a22f919a38fe17d145b8895b4b1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.