FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-1197

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    The Ganfeng deal always needed something significant to signify that this deal would move forward, I think the fact that Ganfeng have paid the $US39M has been what the market has been waiting for.

But even more importantly is the fact the $US39M has been paid very close to the release of the revised DFS and follow on FID. All the key components of the DFS would be well understood by FFX and Ganfeng already so the significance means its a no brainer the FID is a foregone conclusion.

With DFS and FID out near term the full focus will be on the demerger which should see significant news flow during January 22 leading up to the key point, the lock in date for determining your slice of LEO. I would think this will likely need to be sometime in January to allow finalisation of the demerger details.

So key point now is its a no brainer, fill up all you can on FFX for a free slice of LEO apportioned to your FFX holding. Doesn't get much sweeter. Shares in what will be a future significant gold business and Free shares in a new major Lithium business partnered with Ganfeng.

Should be interesting few months, and I will definatley be having a few drinks along the way to savour the journey. Been a long long ride for some of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.