FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-126

1. 8,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7644
    Just changing the topic for what should be relevant this week, that being the September quarterly Gold production numbers. We received the June numbers on the 6th July..

https://www.investi.com.au/api/announcements/ffx/d74de79f-335.pdf

Of interest was that for the month of June we recorded a 5,019 oz month a 21% increase over the month of May.

The forecast numbers for the September quarter were 13,000 - 15,ooo 0z. At the time we all thought that very conservative, given the ramp up of pit 5 ore and later Viper as per announcement on 10th August.

Anyone want to guess the quantity of Gold produced for the quarter?? I'll go first with a number of around 16,818 oz, but whatever the number I expect we have beaten the forecast 13 - 15k oz, unless there is bad news, ie wet weather etc that has slowed production down. (Maybe they only forecast 15-15k oz allowing for wet weather?)

Anyway, we should expect these quarterly production numbers this week, as the June numbers came out on the first Tuesday last quarter, 4 business days after the end of quarter, so I'm expecting these numbers this week. I notice that WAF has already released their quarterly numbers..

My reasons for going for 16,818 oz (deliberately not a round number) are increased ore from both pit 5 and Viper, and corresponding less tailings, plus increased recoveries over the 75% mentioned for June.

Outlook for December quarter should be well over 20,000 oz with mainly or totally satellite pit ore. If we ramp up to 4Mt/a rate and use exclusively satellite pit ore, we should be able to produce around 30,000 oz!!
    Anyone else want to guess??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.