FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-141

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Not sure why you are dragging up the issue of the Tax dispute, it is a non starter as has been discussed many times here in the past. It was not even factored into our last set of accounts as a possible liability. The Malian authorities had just miscalculated the gold content of our dore bars and applied tax/customs on that basis. We have the paperwork the sales data etc to back up our case. There is another much smaller component that is in relation to underpayment of employment taxes, withholding taxes and VAT paid which I reckon will also be sorted out, Barrick has indicated that they were fully compliant with all Malian tax codes etc.

The action in the SP is very frustrating but it will soon be heading to higher highs, option expiry is a drag at the moment but that will be behind us in about a weeks time. Lots of very positive news to start flowing very very soon.

All imo and DYOR

Regards
    Finn

In relation to the oppies, I just checked in on my Account and my balance has been upgraded to reflect my new FFX shares, yummy, yummy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.