FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Merry Christmas to all fellow holders.It appears the Santa Rally...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Merry Christmas to all fellow holders.

It appears the Santa Rally is going to deliver us an ALTH finish to 2021.

What a year it has been, this time las year we were 16.5c, as I type we are 82c, that's a 500% return , even with those company destroying CR's, that has given us a $170m war chest.

It is true all Li companies are multiplying , most of the genuine developers (LKE, CXO, AVZ, LTR, VUL, SYA etc) of which IMO we are at the top of the list suggests we have many multiples to go, and that's excluding the gold business which IMO will equal the Li side in 2022 when we get into the Superpit.

When I sat down for a few drinks on NYE 12 months ago and put my forecasting hat on for FFX, my best case scenario was to end the year at 65c. So to say my investment has outperformed is a gross understatement, I am so grateful for the work that management has done coupled with the obvious sentiment turn in Li. I cant wait to sit down after a few bevvies this NYE and put my 2022 forecasting predictions to the test, I wonder what my "best case scenario" will be for end of 2022!?!?!?

Its been one hell of a ride these past 6 years but patience is finally been rewarded and IMO the best is yet to come, bring on 2022!

Anyways, a huge thanks and sense of gratitude for all the wonderful shareholders on this forum, I wish you all health, happiness and a prosperous NY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.