FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-152

1. 2,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293

Hi @contraindicator , @1for1

I am new to mining stock as i have recently move my remaining balance from crappy bio stocks (got burnt bad).
    I only recently bought into FFX and have been pleasantly surprise how well the stock has held up to macro / global pressures (inflation/evergrande).
    I also like to read all views - bad and good, as it alllows me to weight up the risk.

This is why i like FFX (same reason as yours)

* The new production profile at the site now demonstrates a capacity of “up to 200,000 ounces per annum during the initial 7 year reserve life”, as per the company’s release.

* FFX realised gold production of 22,525 ounces for the half-year in line with guidance of 21,000-23,500 ounces.
    * 50:50 incorporated joint venture (JV) to “develop and operate” the Goulamina Lithium project. In return for Gangfeng’s investment(s) into the JV, it will earn a “50% interest” in the project. And Gangfeng will buy what product is produced from the mine.
    * separation of its lithium mine to be listed on asx.

What yours / others opinion on:
    Is there any risk in west africa - turmoils?
    Can anything disrupt the mining at Morila Gold project?
    Slightly concern about the loss of $6.28m half year result - when are they expected to be profitable?
    When will the lithium be operational (do FFX have all the approval - do you know how much will ffx shareholders get in the new lithium stock)
    What is the total estimate gold ore reserve that can be mined - i like to do a quick calculation of the total revenue that can be expected of the gold mine.?
    Do you also know the total ore reserve of the lithium mine?

HOw well do you understand and know the ceo and executive team - can they deliver what they promise and go above. ( why i ask this question - I also just invested in another graphite stock which have a very slow pace ceo, result in lack of progressive updates on building facilities and mine.) This has resulted in that sp dropping 32% since i bought it and from its high 45%. I always put things into prespective - if during the first covid wave - the whole share market drop 50% - 65% and a stock i buy drops 32% - 45% its crap.

FFX - so far has given me so hope of recovering some loss in other poor performing stock, as such i want to know more of everything that can badly effect the production of gold / lithium and its sp. Very keen to add more once i can break-even from my graphite stock.

Any contructive feedback is appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.