FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-1631

1. 4,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Yeah, I think that's the way to go if you have held this stock for many years... with the enormous frustration of having money tied up and seeing other stocks do well...

So , by waiting for a (combined FFX and LLL ) share price of over $2, you can take a nice profit for having that capital tied up for so long...
    though...

I do urge people like us who have held for many years, to wait a little longer and try to resist the urge to sell up completely when we reach say (a combined) $2. Yes maybe sell down somewhat but FFX and LLL are quality companies and definitely worth having in your portfolio for the next 5 years or so, or even longer.

I see 3 options for myself

1. Completely sell my current holding (combined FFX and LLL) when the price reaches over $2 a share (combined), (which I am personally strongly considering).
    2. Keep all of my holding in both companies until they pay dividends for a few yeares
    3. A combination of both.

If I were in my 30's then its a no brainer - hold tight and reap the dividend rewards.
    However I'm quite a bit older than that and waiting 3 more years (say) for dividends seems way too long a time to wait.

Oh well I digress a bit perhaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.