FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Don't think it'd make a difference if LLL listed in 2021 as...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Don't think it'd make a difference if LLL listed in 2021 as opposed to 2022. Also don't think the price of Li will fall the same way it did 2-3 years ago. LLL enters production in the same timeframe as CXO, AGY, and LTR (I think?). I believe we'll see a rapid correction upwards to be in line with fellow junior producers (maybe not LTR, their SP is magic).
    German, Japanese, Chinese and even legacy American car manufacturers are scrambling to secure a supply of lithium and within a decade all new cars will be completely electric.
    Hell, the fact that I'm planning to buy a nice EV once my 10-year old Mazda 2 becomes uneconomical to run is a pretty good sign that EVs are a reality now and lithium demand isn't going to shrink. Likely the opposite.

People want cheap cars, EVs are cheap to run and maintain but expensive upfront. I believe that this government will eventually cave in and introduce subsidies as well as commit to electric infrastructure:
    https://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/majority-of-motorists-support-electric-cars-132313/
    There is clear bipartisan support for EV subsidies, as well as a fossil fuel ban:
    https://australiainstitute.org.au/post/majority-of-australians-support-ev-policies-including-subsidies-for-new-car-purchases/

Once prices for EVs come down and more chargers are built with economies of scale, demand will rise rapidly. This will impact the lithium price.
    The MG3 is a very boring small car, but Australia's best selling by far. Imagine how popular an electric MG3/Yaris/Mazda 2 would be.
    Oil is dead, replaced by electricity. Woodside and Santos replaced by AKE, PLS, LTR, LLL. That's how I see it.
    Last edited by SecretPauly: 15/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.