FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-20

1. 1,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    You are not the only one who got bitten here.. I have been hearing ..we have a lot of catching up to do and a lot of news to come and blah blah blah .. but till an update on the progress on those fronts is shared to market .. it’s all irrelevant.. you have a gold mine and ounces of gold but if you don’t go to the market with it then not many will know and if there is a constant buzz/market updates then there is an interest which reflects in the share price.. Market has a very short memory

Alistair had a vision and a plan to achieve it which he shared with the world by regular communications and updates .. he kept the shareholders informed and even held webinars when he felt the shareholders weren’t happy etc.. that’s a management that reads and listened to the shareholders and valued their sentiments .. but here we are at realm of someone who’s clearly doesn’t like this approach.. we will definitely have a re-rate and we all know that .. not today but in 3 months times and we will have a herd who will come out and say see.. we have a re-rate.. but people forget we did hit a high of 56-57 cents a few months ago on ganfeng JV news alone which was back in June and since then we are now sitting at 60 cents .. pretty shameful tbh .. make hay when sun shines .. today lithium price is higher we can take advantage but the current management says NO

I’m sure we have made significant progress on both Gold and lithium fronts and also added a fund to our name but clearly there is a management failure here ..

We are sitting on two tier 1 deposits .. morilla being valued at $350mil with a 200mil plant alone .. so morilla is worth $150mil only .. really
    And then we have 4th largest hard rock lithium resource which is of high grade valued only at $200mil..

I’m just left baffled why management is not proactively promoting these? I hear people getting responses that a lot is happening behind the scenes etc etc but management isn’t updating the market about the progress in any aspect even with the assays that were expedited 6 weeks ago .. so that progress is just thin air ..

It’s been mentioned here, they would have clearly sorted out the demerger plan.. ratio of share allocation and dates etc by .. share that information with the market atleast so shareholders know what they will be getting and all..

Market likes open and regular communication. Management that does that is appreciated and that confidence can be seen in share price.. currently, that confidence isn’t looking that great..

We hardly go up compared to peers with appreciation in gold or lithium prices but gets sold off on any negative sentiment.. I hope Alistair gives Mike a lesson or two..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.