FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I mean, nobody knows for sure - regardless people telling you...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

I mean, nobody knows for sure - regardless people telling you "It's all finished, the company is going to zero" or "It's all so good, nothing to see here", you should do your own research and understand your own risk profile.

What’s known to us, is also known to everybody and the very reason we are always being discounted hugely from ages ago is we are based in Mali (with the exactly the same asset in Australia will see at least double in MC, check out LTR etc.) To me this is fine and priced in due to the risk – note, if it was indeed in Australia, your entry price would probably also be higher than it was, so the expected % gain should still be fair adjusted for risk anyway…

The management cannot control everything (from commodity price to political situation) and provide regular commentaries via expensive ASX ann format, and they are pretty useless if you ask me – none of the management are experts in geo-politics or commodity price etc, and I would NOT rely on their take (guess what, all CEOs of XYZ metal producer are bullish for XYZ metal!), I only trust their expertise in carrying out the business itself and managing at their best and I do trust them on exploring land, mining rocks, transporting stuff, signing deals etc.

You can also see they did understand there were actually all sorts of risk - thus we found a JV partner with the largest Lithium processor instead of on our own, thus a 100m was raised by placement instead of debt, ahead of the recent market-wide correction and political turmoil. And they are expected to report should there be significant updates for shareholders (they did exactly that at Jan 12) – if you believe they withheld information from shareholders, then please reach out informally or even sue the matter formally.

If you cannot handle the current level of REALISED risk, it’s appropriate to re-consider your position, as it’s never a bad decision to admit things are not progressing the way you want, you cannot handle the amount risk anymore and you prefer to sleep better at night – we are all here to make money and be happy, not torching ourselves.

I always believe everyone should all balance between risk and reward, fear and greed, emotions and logic – has nothing to do with the poster in HC or anyone in your life, it’s your responsibility to find a good balance to do well, in not just equity investing, but also anything else.

So good luck to everyone, whether you sold/held/bought, or is going to sell, hold, buy.

Last edited by Himmmel: 02/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.