FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-23

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I disagree .. they haven’t kept market upto date.. demerger was announced in May and we still don’t have details about the demerger

ganfeng JV in June and Mike clearly said no dilution before that but what happened.. euroz happened

Been drilling for a while with 5 rigs and how much drilling news released to the market .. next to nothing..

I can go on.. I’m only here because I still believe in Alistair but Mike .. he has no vote from me.. he’s just taking credit for all the fantastic work done by Alistair.. Alistair built a path and expected Mike to maintain and water it but Mike has done the opposite .. stopped watering it
    (not keeping the market informed leading to shareholder losing interest and selling)

SH have a greater participation these days .. wallstreetbets is an example but I’m not doing a comparison here..

If there was steady flow of information then new investors in a larger number would have come onboard and euroz sell off would have been easily absorbed without any hit to the share price .. it’s good to have faith in the management but not blind faith.. they are getting paid to do a job which they are not .. atleast not to the potential both our projects deserve..

Now i will have the if don’t like the management move on brigade come but let’s be logical here ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.