FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

It would have been good if all the legals and corporate info had...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    It would have been good if all the legals and corporate info had been prepared (in an advanced draft form) during/alongside all 'the waiting for approvals in 3 jurisdictions' stuff - so that the button could be now simply pushed. The (short-form) prospectus should have been prepared long before now with just the gaps/dates to be filled in once the authorities gave us the ticks... and the ASX (and ASIC) should have already approved the format and content of that draft and the meeting documents.

Hopefully MA is being 'over-cautious' and the May remarks are conservative/worst-case LLL listing dates?? I epect an announcement to the ASX next week to clarify the timetable as (apparently according to AC) NOW everything is under the company's control.

The long long wait is nearly over. I also don't think we've missed the Lithium boom - just some of the initial froth-and-bubble. This combination of FFX and LLL are the cornerstones of my future portfolio. I want to ensure that I get them in the right proportions. (so not 'instant gratification - just wanting to see clearly now the rain has gone).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.