FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-2471

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Firefinch value post spinoff -- lads it's going to be less than the cost of the plant replacement!

We are are trading with a negative correalation to a booming gold price.. this is seriously good for accummulators.

I can only surmise vermin like Hartleys Euroz and other ASX pirates are slapping this down circling the band wagon for that cheap(er) SPP in LLL -- its really pants how controlled this stock is by the brokers.. really very sickening (always has been - no improvement with current mob tbh with all the talk of get LONG ONLY INVESTORS.. pure lip service).. we are being played here, gamed - still heaps of meat on the bone which is why i am still here but i grow weary and crave more honest stocks and stocks with a better backing and WAY LESS downside beta for every little thing that comes along.. FFX sells off like no other!

In future i might just invest in safer plays that a decent group of long term investors (rather than words on paper that dont eventuate in reality. Stocks like LTR dont have investor uprisings due to SP constantly being in toilet and giving offerings to mates club at Hartleys and pattos on the cheap destined to repeat the abuse cycle.

I remember Mike citing the SP and the time he had been in his position... i wonder how the same comparison now would have him feeling? Perhaps a YTD performance vs SP?

I wonder of the heel dragging isnt due to him working himself out of a job post spin-off? (Mike) We seem to be over personelled-- if i remember Mark Hepburn was quite efficient at giving placings to vulture-capitalists - do we need both? Is Mike really the right guy to head up a fully operational Morilla? Full time boots on ground would be my preference with Alistair handling PR from Perth.

If the spin-off is taking up so much time id like to see a staffing justification post spin-off - by then we will have two companies so the burden of a large team wont just fall on the balance sheet of one company thankfully.

Happy with the company, just hate(d) our placement(s) and who we have done POOR financial dealings with. - hanging in there with the lower SP big believer in gold and silver and Mali - just we need honest senior management getting the best financing deals.. we have been let down time and time again in this department - Some AVZ in impossible location to sell lithium wrangled far better terms than us.. this is what Mikes performance should be compared to as finance guy.
    Last edited by 1for1: 21/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.