FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-272

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think he's talking about the wall at 4m shares.

There is only certain stocks on HC that the users will be receptive to negative analysis or news, often a smaller stock will have a nice forum with balanced conversation, then once it gets past a certain number of users it normally seems to go to shit.

The situation in Mali is important for shareholders, I have no problems with it being raised on this forum. Especially when its confined to the general discussion thread.
    I think that creating a new thread every time there is one of these tragedies happens is when someone is trying to maybe make the most visibility out of it, then it can be a little annoying for some.

I really don't see the French pulling out of Mali, understandable that they would threaten this to try an ensure pressure on the interim government to pass power on peacefully and on time. However imo them pulling out of Mali would just kick the can to a couple of years down the road, and they will be fighting the same terrorists, except this time they will be on the ivory coast border.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.