FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@tinyventures you might be onto something there. (from the...

1. 4,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6802

@tinyventures you might be onto something there. (from the charting thread)

Certainly SP6 prices have skyrocketed since they commissioned the DFS update. The World has also changed with the POO now well over $100 a barrel. I’d suggest the JV would certainly have considered how to accelerate the timetable and as @.com.au said, possibly combining stage 1 & 2.

CXO are only taking one year (plan) to be in production, albeit a much smaller plant using DMS vs our flotation. The front end of both plants would be similar, no idea if the different backends take different times to construct?

As I’ve posted previously, our Prospectus will be based on the JV being completed, which is why they can’t go ahead with the demerger until it is. A Prospectus with a JV “in progress” would be a different document, different legal opinions, risk assessments etc etc.

Likewise, if they decide to change the forward plans for Leo (re timetable or scale of operation etc), they would need a different Prospectus which shows all the costings etc etc. It would be a very big amendment taking considerable time to do.

The above is pure speculation, the delay is probably just due to the reasons they say, however I do find it odd they have not updated us.

It is very possible (but not probable) they have changed the plan for Leo requiring a rewrite of the Prospectus. All would be forgiven if those plans gave us a 20% bounce in the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.