FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

You simply can't sell 60m units fast on market. Buy side only...

1. 2,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    You simply can't sell 60m units fast on market. Buy side only has 10% if that on offer. If you dump it you crash the price and each additional share you sell goes for less

Granted, you could sell it over a few weeks, but you do then cap any performance and entry and exit points draw out.

Big sellers need big buyers, and the big buyers one day will be big sellers in order to make their money. That is simply the game, and they trade across the world at a much reduced frequency to us

Because we've only had one of these events, outside capital raises, and I don't think van eck announced they would drop FFX, I think it can only be a big buyer that has pre arranged a big sell with a big seller, that can only be one of a few that's been here since the 40s or below. Could be one from the recent 100m raise too - a lot of global turmoil since then and there are a number of funds having to sell perfectly promising assets to plug cash flow needs from departing investors - Magellan as an example will have been liquidating even their best just to pay out the punters walking out the door

Very interesting to see that this has taken place elsewhere in the lithium space today. There has to be a fund out there that's positioning into lithium today. Again, I still think the picture that someone bought 60m shares at about 83c average is strong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.