FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-327

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I think you are absolutely wrong in criticising shareholders who have put in their hard earned money into this company..

When there is no drilling news for months with 3rigs potentially been drilling most of the time (plus 2 additional rigs deployed) market expects news/updates .. also the last release in early aug stated that hole2 and another sample being sent for fire assay.. this was 2 months ago.. so what’s our on-site doing.. nothing ?? Drilling continues .. that’s an amazing marketing strategy.. keep drilling but don’t release any results or update.. pat on the back to Mike..

before criticising understand the sentiment.. like I have always said .. management has turned from a proactive update provider to a reactive one .. anyways I don’t post much here now as I’m over it .. a question I would ask when they get on a webinar/call ..

another comparison.. Alistair used to read here and respond n Mike just chooses to ignore.. it’s like hitting your head on a wall.. a lot of news to come which never comes

48D11437-5F68-4B70-BCB2-AC8DC787EDAF.jpeg
    Last edited by newbieguy: 09/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.