FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@sirhsvAt 1c = $10k, since 4th of Aug (40c) the sp capped out to...

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    @sirhsv
    At 1c = $10k, since 4th of Aug (40c) the sp capped out to 73c raising you some $330k. Even after the retrace, in 2 months 5 odd days, you are up some $155k… not bad for sitting on your hands… “are we celebrating these losses now?”… it’s a pretty strange thing to say when your holding value has increased quite significantly in a short span of time? Do you consider increases in your portfolio banked even if you don’t sell? I would have thought the lesson was there for someone like yourself who held through last rise to 84c not to consider unsold assets as banked profit.

perhaps you went greedy not selling closer to the high this time around? Perhaps it’s on you for not limiting via stop losses after that high? Or perhaps you, like most of us, you believe the sp is destined for much higher than 73c.

I’ll post this for you again, seems some still not of full understanding around disclosure. When was the last time BHP, RIO, NST, NCM etc etc released drills results…. They not drilling anymore? Or just super sneaky and not releasing numbers? Report to ASX perhaps?

https://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/guidance_note_31_reporting_on_mining_activities.pdf

lastly I’ll just say this to all those about Mike and Alister.

Yes, the team with Alister did get the ball rolling on these deals… signing the dotted line so to speak. however mikes job was to ensure execution…. And to date he and the team have been spot on. Our biggest risk is still execution… Morila was a plant closing down… I think some here believe it is as simple as a dial on the wall that at one end says 250koz the other says off, and works need to just turn it to upscale production…

As Mike has said, if they get the execution correct, it will be 2 x billion dollar companies… how many 1c x $10k sp increases would you see for that to Occur? Where lambo?

Timelines have been released. that process is a grind, not single spontaneous announcement.

My belief is October / November will be a grind with announcements/ SP uptick starting to take place in December.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.