FFX: 2.4 bagger
    PSC: 1.6 bagger
    PLS: 1.4 bagger
    LIT: 1.1 bagger
    CXO: 1 bagger
    AVZ: 1 bagger
    ORE: .9 bagger
    PLL: .9 bagger

Guess it comes down to your own Goal posts. I couldn’t care less the market cap of a company as long as my bottom line increases.

To increase the value of your holdings by 2.4 bags in 9 months and still consider it to be undervalued based on MC is fantastic! Still room to move without the company looking overvalued.

case in point AVZ ( which I note a large congrats to AVZ holders, fantastic development yesterday, good luck on the continuation of the company). So the Company passes over a billion dollars… what does that mean for the holders though? Doubled their money in 9 months, which is amazing, however they have far less of a case that they could be considered undervalued to industry standard… you would have to compare them to producers to think that, which would not be fair considering the challenges they will face over the next few years … doubling their money from here requires the company to be worth $2billion… your call if that’s a realistic Evaluation considering they’re not producing… but worth noting that $2b is still less bags than what FFX has achieved in 9 months… and show FFX to be even more undervalued compared to peers. Bit much to MA is doing a poor job as FFX continues on its bullish trend… and so much coming in the near term as announced in by their timelines

Last edited by Karl89: 28/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.