FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-35

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I have never advocated for faith. I will advocate for the foot off the neck and giving a reasonable enough amount of benefit to experienced resource executives - which are adequately incentivised and simply know more. Nothing wrong with giving a call and asking for an update to be published.

SH'ers do have a lot of influence, usually wielded like a crying child with an ice-cream in a fine art gallery. What about the JV do you want to know that hasn't already been said? The quantum of SOI for SH'ers to purchase will be dependent on additional capital requirements identified by the next DFS. Yep, agreed, keen on the drilling announcement. Few eyebrows being raised.

Mike hasn't done "the opposite". He isn't working in a vacuum to the board. His office is probably sitting right next to AC's when he's in. Borgy is balls to the wall involved. Think he has his hands off the steering wheel?

Give him a call. He'll give you some answers you'll like, and he'll give you some generic stuff because he can't tell you details of stuff that is being packaged together and is dependent on doing things properly, and he'll give you some answers you won't like, because euroz and anyone who hires them can go kick rocks by the pond and it was disappointing to see them back on the register and selling so aggressively. But let's remember that it was their clients that saved our ass when we were on the edge of insolvency.

If the GDXJ purchasing whole tranches at absolutely arbitrary prices cannot offset Euroz selling, then there is absolutely nothing your dad and his mates are going to do because some tread water baggie bate trap news came out. This is an institutions game now.

12 bags in the last year and a half is hardly a call for a coup. I just ain't seeing it. Again, not perfect, but good.

Alistair also said no more dilution, so let's not make a golden child out of one and red headed step child of the other.

I ain't carrying water for these guys, I'm not impressed with euroz. And I'm not impressed that AVZ has shown what sort of deal is possible to be made re: capital and FFX weren't able to achieve something comparable. But I am impressed that this company has two - billion dollar - opportunities with a pathway forward where only ~18 months ago we were staring at 4c - down from an 84c pump and dump and an executive team that got rightly - walked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.