FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-3747

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Common sense wink.png

Up until last Tuesday the FOMO was slowly coming in, the shit hit the fan and people took profits, why wouldn't you, can't blame people, it's the game. It's the stock market!

The price went up so quick before that there was bound to be a retrace unless the demerger dates were announced.

So the last week we are just in limbo, not many wanting to sell, many a new people onboard as could see with the volume in the big rise. This week has been low volume, few traders but people just waiting for the demerger news.

Mike put out the interview and as RB said gave a rough date of the LLL listing by end of this quarter and documents out this month . That alone gives a guide line so, with no one selling i see the rise today inline with a very very tiny bit of fomo coming back on low volume.

I think all going well the next week or so we should see the SP climb slowly as even though the demerger is late it is getting down to the nitty gritty.

Common sense would say why wait for the announcement we all want and watch SP shoot up when can get onboard now at these prices.

Steady gain here in I think. As always DYOR.
    Last edited by Bucko1: 14/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.