FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-3945

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    your $2.5 estimate is just that, a plucked number… something people on HC on every single forum do very well coming up with. Are you saying LLL would be around $2- $3b market cap by today if demerged july 2021? Let’s break it down:

You would have to consider demerger by your July target would be without a JV in hand, let alone any conditions met.

You would not even be able to confirm Simon Hay would have signed on as he was approach and timing and set up was correct and to his liking. He had reservations on accepting even with everything FFX did have when approached. There’s a large difference in talent you can pull by offering a pipe dream vs something with substance.

You are also using hindsight of the success The lithium sector in your statements there. Should lithium had raised more Linear even after July, would your $2.5 target have been met? What if lithium had retraced a little?

Firefinch has branding in Mali and the government appears fond of their efforts which has been described as Beneficial to LLL. Remembering that even once demerged, our FID would have only been finalised the same date (at best) as it was under FFX.
    Leo would also have been trading on market about 9-10 months now… how would the market have rated LLL as a stand alone company for that time? markets hate when companies are busy with admin as it takes time however makes quarterlies look quite thin. Would it about time for LLL to being another raise? fair to say Their raised demerger cash would already have had chucks taken out of it. Would production be still aiming q1 2024? Possible, I highly doubt any quicker …

Your FFX holdings would currently have a substantial more dilution to get it to this point so less value there also. They would not have been able to keep their 20% of LLL at that level as LLL would have needed to raise money a fairly bit of money to get started and FFX holders would have been reluctant to partake in FFX raises only for that money to be used in LLL raises.

I think you need to look at your own investment strategy if you believe Mike is punching you in the balls. Personally I would have moved on after 1 hit maybe 2, but if you are still here after 8, perhaps you like it more than you realise.

I doubt you will go through the effort of actually making a complaint. It’s the go to threat on HC that hardly ever is followed up on and even less ever valid. Still, your complaint will justify jobs in the complaints department so to that im sure they will thank you.

happy Friday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.