FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

China has halved their exposure in recent years down to $1T....

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    China has halved their exposure in recent years down to $1T. Israel has just decided to “adjust their exposure,” dropping US dollars for Yuan. The BRICS have assembled their own coalition. The change even effected us. If anyone here thinks The French “pulled out” of Mali their kidding themselves. The Russians have Goita’s back & he told the French to F Off because they’ve been sucking the gold out of Mali for years with their bullshit regime where they install “insurgents” & come in to protect “the people.” It was a scam. Exactly the same as the US going in to Iran, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria etc etc. They’re there to raid under the guise of protection & liberation, regardless of what the western propaganda media would like you to believe.
    I’m now of the firm opinion that the infamous “Sovereign Risk” is higher in Australian lithium producers than it is for us in Mali.
    If China lands a boat on a Taiwanese beach, you can almost kiss the Aussie suppliers goodbye for now. Every empire rises & falls. None live forever. The sun is well & truly setting on the US’s holiday in the sun. The US has pissed a lot of countries off & there is no shortage of support for the China coalition because “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
    FFX is in a very good position for the transition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.