FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-4357

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    That is some fine work there ....
    Just a couple of points
    ~ the record date for the entitlement offer is COD today (5th May)
    ~ the opening dates for the pro-rata entitlement, shortfall & Firefinch (the offers) opens 9th May
    ~ the closing date for the Pro-rata entitlement offer is the 25th May
    ~ the closing date for shortfall offer is 27th May
    ~ the record date for in-specie is 6th June

IMO, any buying now is investors maximising their in-specie distribution and as such I anticipate (in the current climate) that the SP will maintain some strength well above the $0.64 incentive to subscribe in the entitlement offers.
    ~ there is no urgency to purchase entitlement shares, basically you have 2 weeks window to decide
    ~ also be aware that funds need to be received (cleared by financial institutions) by COB on their respective dates

Given the above,
    ~ any decision made will be on what each individual perceives the values of FFX / LLL will be post demerger?
    ~ everyone will decide what is best for them,

~ what is perplexing, if there is an abundance of shortfall shares (IMO, entitlement offers historically have a circa 40% - 50% uptake) the lead arrangers (Cannacord, Euroz, Macquarie) will have access to more shares in LLL than they are currently (as holders) eligible for.

@Paul23
    Everyone will make their own choice, but I will be taking my full entitlement and subscribing for any shortfall shares (Not financial advice)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.