FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-46

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    @Karl89 ... You beat in mentioning the quarterly reports, which are to keep investors informed at least quarterly.

Another aspect is that we are a production company for gold and a development company for lithium, not an exploration company for either. You expect exploration companies on the journey of discovery and firming up resources and plans to be out there selling the sizzle, as they are in competition with other companies for funds for ongoing activities and mine development (hopefully).

We don't need to raise funds, nor sell sizzle, as this is a maturing company with ongoing programs of resource management for gold and eventual development of lithium, when approvals are received.

I also don't buy the arguments of us not performing as well as our peers. We are half a gold miner and half a lithium developer, so it is obvious we are not going to perform like a pure gold miner nor a pure lithium company. In the last 12 months gold peers have fallen, companies like WAF, PRU and RSG are all down as the price of gold has fallen.

Making a comparison to just 100% lithium companies seems ridiculous to me, yet we have outperformed many of them as well, just not all of them.

What interests me most in any company is upside potential, and we still have a lot in both sides of the business, with many great milestones still ahead over the next couple of years. We'll get those announcements when the important milestones happen, not before, meanwhile we will get quarterly reports updating us on what's happening.

The directors of this company have put in big money to be joining shareholders in this investment, I don't see any reason to complain, unless you expect perfection. I don't expect perfection, because we all make mistakes. It is easy to criticise in hindsight, but decisions are made in real time.

I expect management to manage the growing businesses, not spend lots of time writing market releases on every small event to hold some insecure shareholders hands.
    Can people please recognise this change from explorer to producer and the corresponding change in the role of management, from selling sizzle to managing the ongoing business..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.