FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I've liked a lot of your posts but this is so rampy I just can't...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I've liked a lot of your posts but this is so rampy I just can't resist the temptation.

If you thought that going from owning a lithium deposit to it being fully funded through to production (plus an operating gold operation) was possible without very significant dilution then you need to look at virtually any other developer project. A fair way to present your argument would be:

"2 years ago we had 317 million shares on issue and 100% of one of the biggest[potential] lithium projects worldwide. Already fully drilled out and ready[without license, any funding, an experienced partner, an established relationship with the government, or even an example of successful lithium mining in the country] . All we needed do is wait 12 months with a low spend an have Maq organise something.

The rest of your argument is a bit of a moot point because the fact of the matter is that the funds and dilution have all been (As Sachz pointed out) to get every single duck lined up, and make sure we aren't leaving ourselves open to a mistake or vulnerability that could wipe both businesses out.

There have been some shortcomings and oversight - and to be honest some bad luck - for management with timings and comms etc, and a lot of good points have been raised to bring them to accountability, but you can't present information like you have here and expect people to cop it on the chin.

The market agrees that there's been a lot of value since 2 years ago and we have 9-bagged, and myself and others clearly see more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.