FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-4804

1. 4,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6991
    @kingforest (can't reply to your post)

Firstly you must fully pay the pro rata offer, including any cents - the exact figure shown on your entitlement form.

Then you can apply for a minimum 2000 shares, then increments of 1000 in the shortfall offer
    So min $1400, then $2100, 2800, etc

If your pro rata offer was only $20k, I'd say you have little chance of getting $50k in the Shortfall offer. The prospectus says they take into account the value of your pro rata offer in any scale back required.

Only $10m is prioritised to shareholders, so it just depends on the demand for the shortfall offer.

If they have applications for eg $20m with only $10m available, it will be scaled back.

My understanding (and I might be wrong) is such a scale back would be based on your shareholding (hence pro rata offer amount).So some one who has a pro rata offer of $200k applying for $50k might get the whole $50k
    In your case you might be scaled back to $12.5k

The numbers are just an example, it just depends on how big the shortfall is and how many are applied for.

I don't know which account they'd refund it to. I have the same account for both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.