FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-49

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Agree but I’m sure you just didn’t stumble across FFX or BGS or MLL while watching a YouTube video .. correct?

once you are in it then using those avenues work but when trying to attract new investors (retail or sophisticated) .. those new investors need to find the stocks first which will only happen when news are released on ASX or on forums like these .. we can keep yelling news is coming.. how awesome these projects are here but it’s asx releases with updates that confirms those findings..n when no news comes then no interest..

FFX make biggest chunk of my portfolio too and I’m sitting on a decent gains on it but with the projects we have, we can easily outshine any other lithium play out there plus definitely a few gold juniors but are we ?

I have already mentioned above what happens with steady flow on information.. new shareholders move in n old investors move out.. currently, it’s all existing shareholders either moving out or increasing their positions but we can only do to a point.

I hope you are getting the gist of what I’m trying to emphasise on..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.