FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hello fellow holders,Today is another "line in the sand" moment...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Hello fellow holders,

Today is another "line in the sand" moment for this company, and for us LT shareholders there have been a few of them.

Its a bit surreal, and I feel for those that are new to investing , we knew what was coming and what was realistically going to happen, but on paper it looks horrible, geez my portfolio is showing a "loss" that should make me feel ill but it doesn't as I've done my DD and have conviction in my decisions. But I understand and feel for fellow holders that are feeling anxious, it's a terrible feeling and speaking your mind should never result in you feeling even worse. What I find helps is when you start to doubt yourself, reflect on why you invested, write it down and do it again if needed.

Once the emotion is out of your thinking, you'll most likely come to the realisation that you've done your homework, nothing has really changed, we still have two fully funded world class assets with capable and ambitious leaders. However, we now have the platform to realise the value proposition of both in standalone companies, it will just take some more time for the market to work this demerger through but I'm as confident as I ever have been today, that this is the right strategy and the real value will be realised in time, when that happens is always the question we find hard to answer.

I'd suggest next week will be the commencement of the strategic plan for FFX being unveiled, ensuring the market doesn't forget about it whilst playing with the shiny new thing call Leo!.

Best wishes to all fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.